What's your ideal spring break spot?

Where to: Shop for Summer

Now that May is finally warming up, we can bring out the shorts, dresses, skirts, and other summery items, and also start shopping for new summer closet staples. Here are the best stores to update your wardrobe for the summer.

Zara

I’ve written about Zara’s wide variety of clothing multiple times this year, and rightfully so. They carry everything from dresses to wear to dinner at a country club to shorts and a top to wear on the Fourth of July.

PacSun

One of my favorite destinations for jean shorts and bathing suits, PacSun never disappoints. They carry popular brands such as Brandy Melville, Levi’s, and Kendall and Kylie, and all for reasonable prices.

Urban Outfitters

Urban is my go-to for rompers, casual dresses, and linen shorts. It’s a bit of trek to go all the way to Evanston, but it’s worth it. With two levels full of clothes ranging from festival choices to activewear, Urban offers so many fashionable choices for summer.

Aritzia

Aritzia is another go-to of mine because all of their items are comfortable and easy to wear. Also, its convenient location at Northbrook Court makes it the perfect place to go if I need a new dress or pair of shorts. Also, they’re having a spring/summer clothing sale now both online and in stores, so be sure to check it out if you’re interested!