Week Six Fantasy Football

Teams On Bye This Week: Packers, Raiders

Players To Trade High: 

• Washington Commanders Tight End: Logan Thomas 

He got 20.7 points in week five. I don’t expect him to continue these numbers especially because they played the Chicago bears who are the 25th defense against tight ends in the league. 

• Los Angeles Rams Wide Receiver: Puka Nacua

He has been the third top-producing wide receiver in fantasy, but wide receiver Cooper Kupp returned. Kupp received more targets then Nacua and also had more points. Nacua scored a touchdown this past week which saved his points. Kupp is going to get a lot more work in the future weeks which leaves Nacua in a bad spot.

Players To Trade For Low:

• Miami Dolphins Wide Receiver: Jaylen Waddle

He has been struggling with injuries the past five weeks and defenses are going to start focusing on Tyreek Hill, the other Dolphins wide receiver. Also, the Dolphins offense has weapons everywhere on the field which will open up the field for Waddle.

• Los Angeles Chargers Running Back: Austin Ekeler

He has been out for every week besides week one when he had 26.5. League managers will get annoyed because he has been out for so long. Trading for him now could be a game changing decision for your team.

Pickups

• Miami Dolphins Running Back: Jeff Wilson Jr. 

Star rookie running back De’Von Achane got hurt this past week against the Giants. The Dolphins offense likes to use everyone on their offense and I see him having a big week. Raheem Mostert will split carriers with him but he will still get plenty of work.

• Arizona Cardinals Running Back: Emari Demercado

James Conner got injured this past week against the Bengals. Conner was getting fourteen to twenty touches a game which will now all go to Demercado. He had ten touches last week for 12.7 so I expect him to have a 15+ week against the Rams.

Booms

• Minnesota Vikings Wide Receiver: Jordan Addison

Wide receiver one for the Vikings (Justin Jefferson) had a hamstring injury in their last game. He was getting twelve targets a game which will now have to go somewhere else. They have a good matchup week against the Bears and managers should be on watch for his performance.

• Philadelphia Eagles Wide Receiver: A.J Brown 

A.J Brown is having a very solid season averaging 80 yards a week. This week they play an injured Jets secondary ranked seventh in passing touchdowns. They lost their rookie of the year DB Sauce Gardner this past week against the Broncos. It should be an air raid against the Jets with Brown at the top.

Busts 

• Tennessee Titans Running Back: Derrick Henry

Derrick Henry has been very underwhelming this year having two games under nine points. Backup Running Back Tyjae Spears has been seeing a lot more touches and is a bigger passing threat than Henry. I see the Titans trying to work Spears more and more every week which will get away from Henry. Also, they are playing the Baltimore Ravens who are eleventh in the league for run stopping.

• New York Jets Wide Receiver: Garrett Wilson

Only having nine points against the worst secondary in the league should scare league managers. Zach Wilson, who is the starting QB for the Jets, has not been in sync most of the year. There are also many options on the team including veterans Randall Cobb, and Alan Lazard. Also going into a tough matchup against the Eagles, I don’t see him doing much.

View Comments (1)
$500
$800