Whats Your Favorite Super Bowl Halftime Show?

Staff writers Grace Donovan, Anna Braun, Kylie Dugan and Michaela Barry ask LFHS students and staff what there favorite Super Bowl halftime show is.

$500
$800

About the Contributors
Grace Donovan
Grace Donovan, Staff Writer
Junior Grace Donovan is thrilled to be writing for The Forest Scout for the first time this year! Grace enjoys playing on the fall JV tennis team and the spring badminton team! She’s is a very dedicated member of the Junior Class Student Council and various other clubs. Outside of school Grace loves to be outside, attend church youth group, hangout with friends, make movies, meet new people and laugh! 
Anna Braun
Anna Braun, Staff Writer
Anna Braun is a junior and first year writer for the Forest Scout! She spends her fall season playing Tennis for LFHS. Anna is super excited to write for the Forest Scout and create various different pieces. She enjoys traveling, concerts, and spending time with her friends and family!  
Kylie Dugan
Kylie Dugan, Staff Writer
Junior Kylie Dugan is a first time writer for The Forest Scout. She loves playing volleyball and plays on the LFHS Varsity volleyball team. Outside of school, she is very involved in CROYA, and loves to spend time with her friends, family, and her two dogs, Ash and Amelia. 
Michaela Barry
Michaela Barry, Staff Writer
Michaela is a junior at Lake Forest High School and is excited to write for The Forest Scout! Michaela enjoys dedicating her time to the Varsity Tennis Team and clubs like Scout Nation. Outside of school, she is also very involved in CROYA and loves spending time with her friends, going to concerts, and traveling!
$500
$800