Top Five Items to Get at Hometown

Top Five Items to Get at Hometown

As many seniors spend their lunches off campus, there are only a few places that draw the majority of students in. Hometown Coffee and Juice recently opened in Lake Forest just this past June and has been very popular among all of the students at Lake Forest. Hometown is known for its classic healthy food options along with a variety of beverages like juices and coffee. Here are the Top 5 food items to get at Hometown.

Garden Caprese Hometown Toast

The Garden Caprese toast is the perfect option if you want a light healthy lunch. It has all of the classic elements of a caprese salad but on toast and with added pesto. This flavorful caprese toast combines your favorite salad while still making it a filling lunch or brunch meal. It is perfect to have no matter what season it is because it is refreshing and delicious.

Turkey BLT Wrap

The Turkey BLT wrap is the perfect lunch option. It includes turkey, bacon, Munster cheese, lettuce, tomato, and honey mustard dressing all in a honey wheat wrap. This wrap is a perfect combination of savory and sweet. If you don’t want a wrap, you can have all of the same ingredients on a brioche bun, multigrain toast, or any kind of bagel. It’s a classic option that anyone can enjoy.

Bacon Egg and Cheese Bagel Melt

The bacon egg and cheese bagel melt is the perfect breakfast sandwich. The crunch of the toasted bagel brings together the taste of the bacon egg and cheese. This is a great option for either breakfast or lunch. This breakfast sandwich is perfect for a cold snowy winter day or a warm summer afternoon.

Berry Bowl

The Berry Bowl is one of Hometown’s signature smoothie bowls. When you take your first bite you feel refreshed from the combination of all of the fresh fruit on top and throughout the bowl. The taste of almond butter strawberries and banana brings together the perfect taste of a smoothie. The fresh, sweet flavor is perfect for a warm, sunny day or while staying cozy inside.

The Club Bagel Melt

The club bagel melt is a great variation of a classic breakfast sandwich. It brings together the flavors from a breakfast sandwich and the turkey BLT wrap. It is the perfect meal for breakfast or lunch and it is a great option when looking for a more filling breakfast. The honey mustard inside of the sandwich goes perfectly with the fresh bacon and melted munster cheese. The club bagel melt is a great to have to start your morning.