Which best describes your support for the ongoing student protests over the war in Gaza?

Snoopy: An Eternal Favorite Character

Graphic by Lulu Flavin

The world’s most famous beagle has been appearing all over the world for over decades through comics, apparel, TV shows, and much more. Snoopy first appeared in one of the first editions of the Charlie Brown comics on Oct. 4 1950. It then evolved into the more famously known Peanuts squad. Him and his adorable sidekick Woodstock are known for their goofy adventures and ideas. 

The love for Snoopy has only grown since his first appearance. He has shown up on multiple kinds of apparel from blankets, mugs, clothing, and so many different figurines. He is undeniably an adorable dog, but his sassy attitude and ambitious adventures are what set him apart from the rest of the peanuts characters. 

Snoopy is always tagging along with Charlie Brown’s friends, but he goes above and beyond to whatever they’re doing. In many episodes there are clips of Snoopy and Woodstock setting off on an adventure. Snoopy is always having a fun time with a smile on his face. There is no doubt that watching Snoopy won’t brighten your day. He is such a wholesome beagle. 

The love for Snoopy worldwide is apparent. There is a never ending cycle to making Snoopy characters, because you can dress him up for all kinds of seasons and holidays. Recently, a Snoopy stuffed animal with a puffer coat and hat on has become a popular purchase for people at CVS. So much to the point that it has been sold out from multiple CVS around the country. Puffer coat Snoopy is a hot commodity this year.

Image courtesy of Reddit

Regardless of the season or type of Snoopy figure you own, there will always be more options to choose from. Snoopy’s fandom has grown so much that he could never die off, he is just too iconic.

$600
$800