Which senior superlative best describes you?

TFS Recommends: Summer Essentials

TFS Recommends: Summer Essentials

Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator

Summer is all about a glowy makeup look and the Saie glow drops help achieve this look perfectly. They add a perfect, radiant  tan to your makeup that makes you look like you were in the sun all day. I have found that other tanning drops make my skin break out or leave my skin oily, but these drops make my face feel moisturized rather than feeling oily. The ingredients are non-toxic and good for your skin. These drops are an overall must-have for not only summer but year-round for a glowy makeup look. 

EltaMD UV Daily Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 40

If you have acne-prone skin, a lot of sunscreens may tend to make your skin break out. Before I found this sunscreen, I would often just not wear sunscreen when I went out in the sun, which made my skin peel and acne worse. This sunscreen not only protects against UVB rays, which are the UV rays that burn your skin, but also protects against UVA rays, which are the UV rays that age your skin. It also moisturizes your skin while protecting it to help combat peeling. This sunscreen also does not clog your pores, which other facial sunscreen products might do. Clogged pores are a leading cause of acne. Overall, every dermatologist I have talked to about sunscreens has recommended this product to people with acne-prone skin, which includes  teens and adults alike. 

Bed Head Hair Stick 

If you are fresh out of the pool or beach and still want to look put together, a slick back stick is a total must-have. In the summer, the humidity always gets to my hair. My hair is unmanageable, and I would rather have it out of my face and off my neck. This stick makes any ponytail or bun look professionally done, giving a chic, put-together look for dinner after your summer activities. After this stick came out, many other brands came out with hair sticks to slick back your hair, but I think  this one is still the best. It gives your hair the perfect shine in any updo you put your hair in this summer. 

The Falsies Lash Lift Waterproof Mascara

If I could only have one makeup product for the rest of my life, it would be  mascara. Mascara effortlessly opens your eyes and gives you a more awake look. If you want to still wear a little bit of makeup when you go to the pool or beach this summer, waterproof mascara is your best bet. While there are so many different waterproof mascara options on the market, the Falsies Lash Lift by Maybelline has always been my favorite. The top of my eyelashes often get dyed blonde from the sun, but this darkens my lashes and makes them look much fuller. While wearing this mascara last summer, people asked me if I was wearing fake eyelashes. Pro tip: For a truly waterproof look, never wear mascara on your bottom lashes. It will run no matter what mascara you do. 

Rainbow Flip Flops

Rainbow Flip Flops are easily the comfiest pair of sandals I own. It feels like you are walking on a cloud. The more you wear them, the more they mold to your feet, so after a while, they are perfectly molded to your feet. The way the leather fades after many wears adds a nice touch. They are comfortable for long wear and easy to slip on in a pinch. Overall, Rainbow Flip Flops is a perfect sandal that goes with everything.