TFS Recommends: Give Me 5!

Fashion 

The Adidas Campus 00 shoes are a must-have. They are really in style right now, especially these red and pink ones for the spring. They are not only comfy but super cute and unique. If you want to add your own personal flare, you should consider replacing the laces with any ribbon of your choosing.

Books

If you’re looking for your next good read, consider reading Better Than The Movies by Lynn Painter. It’s a cute romantic comedy about high schoolers that is easy to relate to. There’s nothing better than curling up and getting into a good book. It’s super relaxing after a long day at school and a great use of your time.

Food

We know that these are trending right now; however, a go-to snack of mine has been the Chili & Lime Flavored Rolled Corn Tortilla Chips, AKA “Trader Joe’s Takis.” They have the perfect amount of spice and flavor. Soon enough, you’ll find yourself craving them throughout the day. They are much healthier for you than regular takis but still give you the same delicious and mouth-watering flavors.  

Music

Although they have grown immensely more popular as the years have gone on, If you’re looking for something new and different to listen to, look no further than Mt. Joy. Mt. Joy is an American 5-person indie rock band. Their music is perfect for the transition into the spring with some many upbeat and catchy songs. I would describe their music as the perfect driving around music. They are coming to Chicago on Oct. 3-5th, and are amazing to see in concert.

Miscellaneous

Although the winter months seem to be coming to a close, we all know deep down they are not. A heated blanket is essential to get through the last of the cold months. It is truly the best way to wind down after a stressful day. Personally, I am always cold no matter what, especially in school, so having a heated blanket has been a lifesaver for me these past few months. There are many options for heated blankets but my personal favorite is from Target