TFS Recommends

TFS Recommends

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration

This moisturizer is a must with the Lake Forest Winters and dry air. This moisturizer is perfect for people with sensitive skin, eczema, or who just feel like the weather has done a number on their skin. I feel like all extremely hydrating moisturizers make my face feel oily, and I can feel a zit forming as soon as I put them on, but this moisturizer doesn’t have any oily residue; it just feels like it is reviving my face. I also love putting this moisturizer on my hands in the winter when they get cracked and dry.

Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40

We know it is essential to wear sunscreen when it is hot out, but it is also vital to wear it during the colder months. I hate wearing sunscreen because of its constituency. It feels so sticky on my skin, and I despise the white residue it leaves. Yet, this sunscreen feels like you have nothing on it, and it has other things that are good for your skin, like hyaluronic acid and niacinamide, while giving you a little tint that leaves your skin looking flawless and naturally glowing.

Edikted Faux Leather Oversized Bomber Jacket

Leather jackets have been all the rage recently, yet most cute ones are well over a hundred dollars. This jacket is the cheapest one I have seen that still has a cute silhouette and is good quality. A good leather jacket is versatile; you can wear it with anything, and this leather jacket does the trick. It makes any outfit look stylish while keeping you warm and is much more fashionable than your typical puffer jacket.

Silk Pillowcase

I know guys and girls who cannot live without their silk pillowcases. No matter your gender, everyone deserves to have a luxurious sleep, and a good silk pillowcase achieves that luxury perfectly. Silk pillowcases also have a lot of benefits. They help prevent acne and texture on your skin and also minimize breakage, split ends, and frizz.

Dove Promises Valentine Milk Chocolate Hearts

My favorite thing after Valentine’s Day is to go to Target and buy discounted Valentine’s Day candy. Out of all of the Valentine’s Day candy I have tried, this classic chocolate will always take the cake by far. I eat a lot of chocolate and can tell they are good quality; they taste like decadent, expensive chocolate, but you can still buy them at your local convenience store for a reasonable price. They are easily the creamiest chocolates I have ever had and a must-grab after Valentine’s Day.