Prom Dress Recommendations

With Prom in just a few months, it’s time to start looking for a dress! With the option of wearing a short or a long dress, it can be hard to find the perfect one. Here are a few recommended websites that will help you find your perfect dress for a perfect night! 

Revolve:

Revolve has endless options for all kinds of dresses and styles, for all different price ranges. This website has dresses shown from a variety of brands, which will give you the opportunity to explore a bunch of different dresses! If you’re having trouble finding a dress revolve is definitely the place to look. 

For Love and Lemons:

If you’re looking for a unique look, For Love and Lemons might just have the dress for you! While it’s a bit on the pricey side, the quality and designs make it worth it. They have such a variety of colors and styles that are flattering and gorgeous. If you want to stand out at prom this may be the store for you!

Love Shack Fancy:

If you’re into ruffles, fun patterns, and bright colors, these dresses might be for you! If these dresses are out of your price range, make sure you look in the sale section! There are many hidden gems for sale if you look close enough! 

Hello Molly:

If you’re on a bit of a budget, Hello Molly might be the place for you! They have a variety of dress designs that will wow you. They have everything from fun bright colors to formal and classy dresses. Make sure you take a look at this super cute website! 

$500
$800