Advice for Underclassmen

Staff Writers Murphy Moorhead and Mary Carter ask LFHS students and staff for advice for underclassmen.

$500
$800

About the Contributors
Murphy Moorhead
Murphy Moorhead, Staff Writer
Murphy Moorhead is a senior at Lake Forest High School. He is so happy to be a part of The Forest Scout for the first time this year. Murphy loves to spend time with friends and family when he is not playing Hockey or Lacrosse. You can also find him coaching young kids with Junior Scouts Sports Camp and Winter Club of Lake Forest.
Mary Carter
Mary Carter, Staff Writer
Senior Mary Carter is excited to start her first semester in journalism as a part of The Forest Scout! Outside of school, you can find her spending time with friends, family, and sailing on the lake as captain of the Lake Forest Sailing team. Mary’s favorite things are traveling, food, and her dog, Cocoa!
Luke Cheng
Luke Cheng, Staff Writer
Luke Cheng is a senior at Lake Forest High School. As a freelance sports photographer and videographer, he hopes to contribute to as many LFHS sporting events and games as well as local sporting events as possible for The Forest Scout. When not filming, he enjoys hanging out with friends and sharpening his craft for college.
$500
$800