Winter Coat Must-Haves

Winter Coat Must-Haves

Winter weather is fast approaching and midwesterners are gearing up for a predicted chilly upcoming month. Here are some winter coat recommendations to keep you warm and stylish this season. 

Aritzia

The Aritzia Superpuff is a fan-favorite coat to purchase. The material and build keeps you nice and warm during the cold seasons. If you’re looking for a fun, nonbasic winter coat Aritzia has a lot of cool and unique options. 

This limited edition coal gray ​​Aritzia coat is such a cool way to elevate a simple black coat. Its liquid shine texture makes it so shiny and perfectly pops out at night. As the sun sets earlier and earlier, this coat will stand out regardless of the time of day. 

This green Aritzia coat is such a pretty color. The hood is removable, so you can wear it for many seasons. It is so vibrant but complementary to so many other colors, so you can wear it with all kinds of outfits. 

Target

This shiny blue Target puffer is so vibrant and eye-catching. It is affordable and a flattering style. This would be such a great everyday coat because its color is so complimentary. I love the style and wide collar, it looks comfortable. 

This Target vest is such a good staple item. It’s reversible so you get two coats in one. The white and light blue colors are so simple and cute. This fest is such a good staple closet item! 

Nordstrom 

You can never go wrong with a Northface black coat. This shiny black cropped version from Nordstrom is so simple and sleek. The even puff is perfect and will keep you warm all winter long. 

This EDIKTED puffer coat from Nordstrom is so unique and cute. The sherpa detailing is so cozy and fun. The color can go with so many different outfits and adds the perfect elevation to any look. 

Brandy Melville

This Brandy Melville Kelly Jacket is great for a warmer day and is so adorable! The Sherpa collar is so fun and the color is so versatile. This coat can go with so many different outfits. 

Zara 

I absolutely love this Zara pink coat. The color is just awesome. Its oversized wide fit is so different, and the drawcords at the bottom make it adjustable. This is such a fun addition to anybody’s closet. 

This Zara black puffer bomber jacket is perfectly versatile. The fit is perfect for winter because you can easily layer over and under. The black jacket is a classic staple piece. 

This faux fur Zara biker coat is so cool and warm for the winter season. The black stitch detailing is so unique and makes it such a good day and night coat. This is definitely a statement piece that is worth adding to your wardrobe. 

Garage 

If you’re looking for an elevated black coat, this cargo Garage puffer is a perfect fit. The pocket detailing is so trendy for this winter season. Its cropped style fit is so flattering and great for everyday wear. 

This Garage Sherpa vest is such a fun option for the winter season. The cropped fit and puffer lining is so flattering. This vest is so complementary, especially with a sweatshirt or a long sleeve! 

Using coats to keep you warm AND elevate and everyday outfit is always a bonus to the cold winter weather.