Stylish Staff: Laura Clegg

Graphic by Cate Lee
Graphic by Cate Lee

This week’s Stylish Staff highlights the very fashionable Dean, Mrs. Laura Clegg! Let’s take a closer look into her style!

What is your favorite outfit you have ever worn? 

Mrs. Clegg and her son. Photo courtesy of Laura Clegg

“My most recent favorite was a jean romper I had over the summer.  I loved it because it was a fun washed out denim and a cute puff sleeve.  It was from the Gap which is kind of funny because I don’t typically shop there. I wore it a bunch over the summer and every time I did I got a ton of compliments!  It was also a bit of a conversation piece because it was pretty unique.”

1. Do you look up to anyone for your style? 

“I’m a big Instagram follower when it comes to fashion.  I don’t relate specifically to any one person but I definitely have several influencers that I look to for fashion inspiration.  But in all honesty, I work in a place that has some of the best fashion and people who are up on the trends…YOU GUYS [students] are a huge inspiration for me.”

1. What is your favorite brand?  

“I know this may sound a bit basic but I buy a large majority of my clothes from Abercrombie .  First and foremost they have “longs” in a lot of their pants…something that is a must have for me since I’m so tall.”

1. What is one item you can not live without? 

“I can’t live without my black leggings – I have about a million pairs.  I love them for the weekends but also for workouts. I know I might get some hate for this but I like Athleta leggings way more than Lululemon! Maybe because I’m tall but Athleta is always my go to for leggings.”

1. What is your favorite item in your closet?

“This can definitely change but right now I’d say my favorite item is my Jordan 1 low tops. I don’t wear them as much as I’d like but my son is big into shoes and helped me pick them out, so they are mostly sentimental to me.”