Which best describes your support for the ongoing student protests over the war in Gaza?

TFS Recommends

TFS Recommends

Summer Friday’s Lip Balm

If I’m being completely honest, I was Summer Friday’s Lip Balm’s biggest hater when the product first got hype. I just saw it as a highly overpriced Aquaphor with chic packaging. Yet, when I used my sister’s for the first time a few days ago, I quickly realized I was hating on a godsend of a lip balm. It’s an experience wearing this lip balm. The applicator is curved to perfectly form your lips, which I have never seen before with any lip product. It smells incredible and leaves your lips with beautiful color and shine, making them feel softer than a baby’s butt. Go empty your pockets for this lip balm (especially the Vanilla Beige flavor). 

Waterboy

As a student-athlete, I feel absolutely drained after coming home from practice. I feel so incredibly disgusting and tired that I cannot be productive after practice. This changed after I started drinking Water Boy. I seriously feel life returning to my body after drinking this stuff. It tastes great, is vegan and keto, and has no sugar. Unlike many sports drinks, it doesn’t just target hydration but also has 400 mg of L-Glutamine for muscle growth and 1000% B-12 for physical performance and vitality. Drinks like these, with many vitamins and things that make you feel good, often taste awful to me. However, I would honestly drink Water Boy even if there were no electrolytes; it is so good, especially the Strawberry Lemonade flavor.

Threshold Candles

If you know me, you know I am obsessed with candles; I currently have 14 of them in my room. I haven’t been able to leave Target without a candle in two and a half years because of these Threshold candles. As somewhat of a candle connoisseur, they are the best. Sometimes candles smell too sweet and give me a headache, but this brand’s scents are chic and clean, never too overbearing or artificial. These candles are luxurious, and they even sell ones with a crackling wood wick, which sounds like fire burning and makes the vibe of any room you light them in more homey. Who doesn’t love a candle, especially during the fall season? When I light a candle, I automatically feel more relaxed.

M-61 PowerGlow Peel Gradual Tan

Everyone, including myself, feels better and looks better when they have a tan. However, I have always had a deep vendetta against self-tan. They would always make my skin break out aggressively, and I felt like the smell of self-tan would linger for at least two weeks after I self-tanned. Most self-tanners would also make me look orange and splotchy. These tanning pads will leave your skin feeling clean because of their ingredients. They exfoliate your face with glycolic and salicylic acid while giving you a perfect summer beach babe glow, even when it is freezing cold outside.

Hot Mess with Alix Earle 

Unless you have been living under a rock for the past year, you know who Alix Earle is. She is the it girl of TikTok,and she has recently started her own podcast. I know there is always an uproar when influencers branch out of social media and do things such as acting or music, but Earle’s podcast is fun, lighthearted, and an incredible light-hearted listen. I usually lean towards educational or news-related podcasts, but her podcast is so interesting. She is just so interesting. During one of her recent episodes, she told a story about how she went on a helicopter date with an NFL player. In another episode, she talked about how her friend tried out to be the University of Miami mascot and actually ended up getting the job. Her podcast is the perfect mix of her talking about herself as a celebrity and her life as a typical teenage girl.