Homecoming Best Dressed 2023

Graphic by Chloe York

Can you believe that homecoming is already over?! The night was full of beautiful girls in beautiful dresses. This year was definitely a hard choice, but here is your 2023 Homecoming Best Dressed! 

Bows, halter necks, flower details and lots of ruffles definitely stole the show last weekend at the homecoming dance. It was definitely a difficult decision to make since there were so many beautiful dresses that absolutely shined on that night. 

SISTER DUO

Starting off strong with our favorite senior and freshman sister duo: Maisie & Sabine Henshaw. Both went with fun patterned and flattering dresses. Maisie’s Love Shack Fancy pink tweed halter dress was delicately decorated with bows in the back. She paired it perfectly with pearl detailed pink heels. Sabine’s For Love and Lemons floral pattern had such complementary puff sleeves and lacy detailing across the top. Sabine also wore simply elegant white heels. The Henshaw girls looked absolutely stunning on the dance floor! 

SENIORS

Senior Olivia Liebovich wore a beautiful coral dress that stands as a radiant beacon of fashion-forward sophistication. With its exquisite design, captivating color, class open back, this dress effortlessly, especially paired with her sapphire blue heels, earns its place as the best-dressed. 

Annie Davis absolutely served in her coordinated homecoming look from Revolve. She had this flawless white strapless dress that was oh so flattering! She complimented her dress with a matching colorful and woven purse and shoes. We loved this look from Annie!

Danielle Moore (right) showed up for her senior year homecoming this year. She had a fun colorful pattern on her white-based dress. The halter neck and flower detail are so trendy and flattering. The ruffle detailing adds the perfect dimension to her look. To top it off she had matching green heels! What a perfect touch! So cute Danielle!

JUNIORS

Junior Kylie Dugan kept it trendy in her homecoming dress. The rose details on the circle halter-neck and mini slit are so effortlessly cool and unique. The light blue color is the perfect shade for homecoming and her beautiful brown hair. We loved this look from Kylie!

Helena Florjancic had such a fun light pink dress from Self Portrait this homecoming. Her big bow on the front was such a flattering statement moment. She paired this with some Valentina jewelry and heels from Veronica Beard that elevated her look perfectly. 

Junior Clara Collis was an absolute stand-out in her teal colored dress. Not only was the color stunning, the ruffles and unique neckline made for a beautiful and classy dress. She paired is perfectly with simple, white heels, giving her dress its moment to shine. Absolutely elegant Clara!

SOPHOMORES

Elizabeth Specketer (right) was beautifully dressed in an strapless orange dress with light pink details from Sau Lee. She paired this with earrings from Gorjana and a necklace from Valentina. Well done Elizabeth!

Vail Bayly wore this super unique two tiered yellow dress. One layer has a lacier yellow detailing while the other has a pink pattern on the yellow fabric. This dress is so adorable and has never been seen! Vail absolutely served in this look from Love Shack Fancy. 

Phia Sinclair (left) wore a super bright and flattering orangey and red dress with two rose details in the front. This fun dress is from Amanda Uprichard. She paired this with adorable white bow heels from amazon. She detailed her look with a gold necklace from Madewell, and gold earrings from Valentina and Evry Jewels. To kick off the look even more she wore her grandmother’s vintage Gucci watch!

FRESHMAN

Freshman Vivi Storino (right) blew us all away with her beautiful lilac and gold dress. She perfectly executed the trend of floral with a class twist. The tired shape of the dress is so flattering, yet elegant. If this is her first dance dress, we cannot wait to see what she has in store for the next four years!

Elise Mancuso rocked this super fun and different pink dress from Love Shack Fancy. The ruffles and ruching add such great dimension and flatter her so well. This was such a good statement dress and she paired them perfectly with nude heels. 

Talk about some stylish Scouts! These girls really stepped it up this year with some stunning dresses! We can’t wait to see what’s in store for the next dance!