Which best describes your support for the ongoing student protests over the war in Gaza?

Fashion Trends You Will See in the Year of 2024

Fashion trends are always shifting and changing, and knowing what to expect is important. Hopping on the latest clothing trend is a great way to change things up in your closet, so here we have the most important things to expect in fashion trends for the year 2024!

Color of the Year:

A fun thing to keep a look out for yearly is the color of the year! The colors of the year for 2022 and 2023 were very similar, and the color of the year for 2024 is looking to follow the same trend. Very Peri was the color of the year in 2022 and Viva Magenta was the color of the year for 2023. Rooibos Tea is the 2024 color of the year, leaving many fashionistas disappointed because of its similarity to the past two years’ colors. This color can be worn in many different ways, especially in fall dresses and sweaters, and it will definitely pop around the holidays! This Lovers and Friends Freja Mini Dress is a perfect holiday staple and can be layered with jackets or worn with boots! This chic color is so easy to style!

Sheer clothing:

The next “big thing” for the new year is sheer clothing. While it is already popping up quite a bit, it is expected to make a full-on comeback. Fashionistas Marilyn Monroe, Jane Birkin, and Cher kept this iconic look living through the 60s, 70s, and 80s.Pair a sheer shirt with a white bandeau and some low-waisted dad jeans or cargo pants along with a shoulder bag and you too will be a fashion icon! This Diane von Furstenberg New Remy Top is the perfect top incorporating sheer sleeves – so fashionable!! If you’re feeling really stylish, throw on some statement sunglasses and a shoulder purse to complete this look. 

Corsets:

Corsets have already entered back into the fashion industry and are going to make even more of a scene in the year to come. Vintage-inspired corsets are certainly going to be trending. These chic tops are inspired by the early 1900s style trends and are easy to style. Pair this classy top with low-waisted jeans and a slick back ponytail and you will be sure to catch some eyes. This Fleur Du Mal Hamptons Bustier is the perfect top to wear to the city, a dinner party, or any type of holiday celebration. These tops can be worn during any season and with any accessories! By styling this top with different accessories, you can make the outfit your own! 

Statement belts:

Statement belts are finally back! These waist “snatching” statement pieces are so easy to style. Whether it is with a linen shirt, a dress, or a tucked sweater, you will be sure to impress your community with this big eye-catching piece. Incorporating this 8 Other Reasons Woven Belt will add a fun or boho element to your outfit and can be styled with a matching woven bag! 

Big Bows:

Big bows are in fact not going to be left in 2015! It is predicted that these adorable accessories will be seen almost everywhere, whether it is in your hair, on your skirt, incorporated into your dresses, or even on your shoes. These style statements bring a unique cue into almost any outfit you choose. This Show Me Your Mumu Bubble Bow Mini dress is the perfect Homecoming dress with a big bow right in the front! This provides an elegant and trendy element to this dress. It definitely is an eye-catching part of the dress and is so unique. Bows can make any dress uniquely your own!