Who Will Win Super Bowl LVI?

Who Will Win Super Bowl LVI?

Edward Torosian, Sports Editor

The NFL saw one of the wildest and most contested playoff races in years, only to be followed by arguably the best Divisional and Conference Championship rounds ever. 

Five of the six games in the last two rounds were decided on the final play of the game, two went to overtime, and four teams came home empty.

Now it all comes down to this: Joe Burrow and the Bengals travel to SoFi Stadium in California to take on Matthew Stafford and the Rams at home. 

Some fans are staying neutral: “Whoever is sicker [will win] I guess,” senior Kaden Willhelm said.

However, most fans everywhere are split on who to root for, especially with no Tom Brady for only the second time since Super Bowl L in 2016.

Bengals

“Joe Burrow is a winner,” senior Wes Stephenson said. “Matt Stafford has no championship DNA.”

“I have a feeling the Bengals are going to win because they kinda seem like the least favorite team,” senior Ellie Ford said.

“Bengals are gonna win in honor of Harambe,” senior Tristan Kerr said.

“Bengals. No doubt,” senior Claire Yehle said.

Rams

“[The Rams] have everything. Every offensive weapon. Defense has insane depth. Sean McVay has postseason experience,” senior Bobby Vedra said.

“The Rams will win because of Stafford and Odell,” junior Jack Griffin said. “The Bengals are too young and hyped up to win this year.”

“The Rams have demonstrated their strength and dominance throughout the season,” senior Catherine Morris said. “[They] have Stafford, Kupp, and OBJ to bring an impressive season to a close.”

“Rams are gonna win it all. Stafford deserves it more,” freshman Huston O’Neil said.