Products You Need Now

These brands may all range in product diversity but they all are some of the most beloved brands for their quality.

Glossier is an up-and-coming brand that became famous for their brow gel that is lasting and offers subtle coloring. The brand is known for its minimal makeup looks that accent one’s natural beauty while still offering definition. Their cloud paint blush gives a soft glow and comes in multiple colors fit for all skin colors.

• Glossier Boy Brow $16

Auto Draft 136

• Glossier Cloud Paint $18

Auto Draft 137

Benefit is one of the most well known brands and continues to be a fan favorite. Their staples include the roller lash mascara that lengthens as well as curls lashes for extreme definition. One of the latest products includes liquid highlighter that it easy to apply and can either be used minimally or applied extensively depending on what look you are going for.

• Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Liquid Face Highlighter $12

Auto Draft 143

• Benefit Mascara Roller Lash $24

Auto Draft 139

Tarte makeup may not be as well known by their name, but their products are recognizable. Their mascara also offers drama as well as will stay put all day. For a natural eye look, their neutral palette cannot be missed. The pink shades are perfect for a spring look.

• Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara $23

Auto Draft 138

• Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette $46

Auto Draft 145

Milk is a semi-new and cruelty free brand that offers a variety of products. Most popularly include their lipsticks that offer bright color and matte finishing without drying out your lips. With 12 different colors it is definite to find your new favorite. Their highlighters also come in 3 different colors that can bring a bronze, rosy, or silver glow without being overbearing as well as blend easily.

• Milk Makeup Demi Matte Lipstick $22

Auto Draft 146

• Milk Makeup Holographic Stick $23

Auto Draft 141

Too Faced is also a fan favorite that can be found at Sephora. The new Peaches and Cream collection has great spring products and not to mention smells amazing. The primer helps foundation go on seamlessly and is extremely lightweight. Older products like the powder highlight and blush duo are the perfect pair for a blush look that will never go out of style.

• Too Faced Primed and Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer- Peaches and Cream collection $32.0

• Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo $30

Makeup Forever is not only an Allure Magazine favorite, but also has an extensive variety of glamorous products for a full cover look. The foundation favorite comes in 40 different shades, so worrying about finding your shade is not an issue. The foundation is not cakey but offers coverage for poreless-looking skin.

• Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation  $43

Auto Draft 149

• Makeup Forever Mist & Fix Setting Spray $14

Auto Draft 150