Fantasy Football Week 11

Graphic Courtesy of Taylor Ross

Teams on bye: Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots, Indianapolis Colts, and New Orleans Saints

Players to trade high

Detroit Lions Running Back: Jahmyr Gibbs

Gibbs has been a good running back, averaging 27.4 points in the past three weeks. This is because the starter, David Montgomery, was out. They will split snaps, and Montgomery will most likely get more touches. I would try to get a high-end RB1. His value is really high right now, and you can get a lot for him.

Jacksonville Jaguars Running Back: Travis Etienne Jr. 

Etienne is the RB3 right now and has been very solid, but I don’t think his future is bright after a rough week against the San Francisco 49ers, where he scored only 6.4 points. I don’t think Etienne will be able to sustain his current numbers. Etienne also has one of the most demanding schedules coming up for any running back. However, Etienne has high trade value and can improve your overall team.

Players to trade low for

Denver Broncos Running Back: Javonte Williams 

Williams has been a centerpiece as the Broncos continue to find their identity as an offensive unit. Since the beginning of the year, his rushing attempts have doubled in the past two weeks. Williams is a good running back, and I think his production will continue. He is under the radar for running backs but could be a great addition to your team going into playoffs. 

Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver: Davante Adams

Adams has had a lackluster season, but it wasn’t his fault. The Raiders organization has been a mess, with coach and quarterback problems. The dust has finally settled, and they have found a quarterback who can win games. Adams had thirteen targets in his last game, which is a good sign for his production. His playoff schedule looks very good, and if you can work out a trade for him, it could give your team a jolt going into the playoffs.

Pickups 

Minnesota Vikings Running Back: Ty Chandler

Both starters, Alexander Mattison and Cam Akers, are out. He got some work last week and is a red-zone threat. Chandler showed that he could play last week with a touchdown and forty-five yards. Chandler is a good pickup if you have a running back on bye or are struggling with your running backs.

Baltimore Ravens Running Back: Keaton Mitchell

After getting his first chance to play in week 9, Mitchell has shown he can be vital to this offense. Starters Justice Hill and Gus Edwards have been leading this running back room, but Mitchell is starting to earn his spot. Mitchell has speed that the other two don’t and can make big plays with any opportunity. He is a good pickup for any team.

Booms 

Las Angeles Chargers Running Back: Austin Ekler 

Going against one of the worst rush defenses in the league, Ekler will have a big week. Ekler gets a lot of work in this offense and has produced big numbers against good defenses. He is a key to this offense, with an average of fifteen rush attempts and seven targets. I see him having over 20 points, and managers should be worried if they are playing him this week.

Detroit Lions Wide Receiver: Amon-Ra St.Brown

Brown has been on a tear, gaining over a hundred yards in his past four games. I see this streak continuing in a game against a lousy defense. He can turn any ten-yard catch into a fifty-yard touchdown. The Bears do not match up well with the potent Lions offense. I see him scoring over 25 points this week.

Busts

Kansas City Chiefs Tight End: Travis Kelce

Coming off the bye week, the Chiefs face a tough matchup against the Philadelphia Eagles. The Miami Dolphins shut down Kelce, and their defense isn’t that good. These teams know each other well, and the Eagles know they will win the game if they can shut down Kelce. He is the first target in this offense, and I see him having a 10-point or less week.

Cincinnati Bengals Wide Receiver: Ja’Marr Chase 

Chase has been boom or bust this entire season. This week, he faces a fierce Baltimore Ravens defense. Starting quarterback Joe Burrow has not been playing his best football but is starting to piece some things together. I think the Ravens’ defense will be able to pick apart Burrow, leading to Chase not having a great week. I don’t see him having over 15 points this week.