Style Profile: Angelina Slomba

Senior Angelina Slomba is always up on all the fashion trends and even creates some for herself. This is what she wore for the week!

Monday 

To start off the week, Angelina wore white flares from Lululemon and a blue top from Zara. She tops it off with her vintage blue denim jacket. This sherpa inside jacket is a staple piece for Angelina as she says she can style it with a variety of different things. She also adds to the denim with her denim color hightops that pair nicely with the jacket.

Tuesday 

The next day, she wears a black flare top that’s a vintage Victoria’s Secret top and pairs it with her Zara jeans. She adds her silver shoes from Guess to tie up the look. Many items in Slomba’s closet are vintage.

Wednesday

Wednesday Angelina pulls out her Gantos pink mock neck top (aka an old vintage sweater) and jeans from Rodebjer. She pairs it with comfortable grey Uggs and some gold jewelry.

Thursday 

Slomba goes for a more chic look today, wearing her Zara leather pants and pairing them with yet again another one of her vintage sweaters. She also pairs this outfit with her shiny silver shoes from Guess.

Friday

On her last day of the week, Slomba brings out another vintage item, her green Scouts Tennis letterman jacket, and pairs it with her Zara jeans. 

Thanks Angelina for sharing your outfits this week and showing off some great vintage pieces!