Which best describes your support for the ongoing student protests over the war in Gaza?

Parking Continues to be an Expensive Hassle

LFHS is once again overcharging for mediocre parking. The $635 per semester fee is especially ludicrous considering neighboring schools pay as little as $200 per year.

As someone who purchased a parking pass, I am disappointed with the current state of the parking lot. There are many juniors and seniors illegally parking in the lot with zero consequences.  I have experienced coming to schools only to find my spot taken. If we are going to pay so much, at the very least we should be able to find a spot. 

Too often students are parking in the senior lot without a parking pass.

Then there’s the issue with leaving the parking lot. Getting in the senior lot in the morning is easy (if you find a spot) but getting out at 3:20 p.m. is a nightmare. It can take up to 20 minutes to get out if you’re in a bad spot. With only one exit to the parking that pickup cars also use, there really should be a better, faster way to get out. Warren Township High School, which charges $200 per year, has three exits to their lot and many more available spots.

It’s a shame that such a great city like Lake Forest has this problem.

In car-clusion there is no park-ticular reason we should cut the cost,  punish people who park illegally with parking tickets, and create a better system for exiting the school.

$500
$800