Stylish Scouts: Anna Braun

Emersen Waddle, Staff Writer

This week on Stylish Scouts features freshman Anna Braun! She’s got a very sleek and chic aesthetic to her wardrobe, so let’s take a look at her fashion insight and her closet! 

What is your favorite trend right now? 

My favorite trend right now is dresses with cutouts. I have a couple that I got from Isabelle’s Cabinet, and I wore them over spring break. They are so cute and perfect for summer!

What is an item in your closet that you couldn’t live without?

An item in my closet that I can’t live without is my gold hoops. I wear them almost every day, and they are the best staple to have. They go with everything, and can really dress up or dress down an outfit. 

What is your favorite spring accessory (that you own or on your wishlist)? 

My favorite spring accessory that I own is my pink Prada bag. It’s the best color for spring and has a thick strap you can take off, which makes it super easy to make it into a night bag. It also is the perfect addition to almost any outfit.

What is something that you’re excited to wear? 

Something that I am excited to wear is the new set that I got from Revolve. It’s a floral pattern with pink, orange, yellow, and white. The colors are bright, and the style is so different and cute. 

What is an item in your closet that you can dress up or down?

An item in my closet that I can dress up or down are my flared jeans from the brand Mother. I can dress them up with a nice top or sweater and can dress them down with a graphic or casual tee. They’re my favorite!