Outfit Of The Week: Flash Forward With Sophie Delhey

Sophie Delhey’s outfit of the week from 2019 to 2021

Nora Peters, Staff Writer

2019-

A few years back, freshman Sophie Delhey graced us with her laid back, yet cute, outfit. 3 years later, she’s back with another outfit to reflect on her new and improved style. 

As a freshman, Sophie rocked this casual and trendy fit. She wears gray Lululemon leggings with her Free People waffle knit shirt. She finished the look off with the tried and true Nike Air Force 1’s. 

Sophie might have pulled inspiration from her love for the less-is-more trend at the time. Her style icon at the time, Kendall Jenner, would definitely approve of the updated simplicity of this look.

2022-

Flash forward to 2022, Junior Sophie Delhey is wearing a casual but put together jean look. Her adorable use of warm layers and unique pieces that work together make this a perfect winter look.

Her sweater is from Brandy Melville, which she paired with her Rollas Jeans. She uses Mother socks with these Sam Edelman Loafers to make the look extra unique. She finished the outfit off with the trendy Aritzia cloud puff jacket.

How do you use fashion to express yourself now?

Sophie uses fashion to express herself  to those who don’t know the type of person she is. She always tries to look chic and put together so people know she’s into fashion, and she cares about what my clothing says to others.

What are her favorite trends lately?

Right now Sophie is loving slip dresses and small sunglasses.

Where does she get outfit inspiration from?

Sophie’s current style icons on Lily Rose Depp and Matilda Djerf because of their effortlessly chic look she also tries to go for.