Scout Shout Out

Scout Shout Out

Good deeds, kind behavior, and important accomplishments deserve to be recognized. The Scout Shout-Out is an opportunity for Scouts of all types to honor each other when we demonstrate the values that are most important to us. If you would like to recognize a fellow Scout for kindness, hard work, personal accomplishments or any other contribution to our community, please visit here.

Johnny Theodore

What happened?

I was really upset one day and he came up to me and made sure I was okay. Several other kids just kept walking past or didn’t care, but he stopped to make sure I was good. I’m forever grateful.

Personal Message

Thank you.

Who Made the Shout-Out

Anonymous

Julie Crouch and Ashleigh Malec (Michelle Newman and Tammy Fiordaliso)

What happened?

They made Prom happen!

Personal Message

Thank you so much for believing Prom could happen, and making Prom happen!!  You gave these kids something normal and wonderful in a very abnormal year!  The best!

Who Made the Shout-Out

Cindy Dell

Meghan Joshi

What happened?

Meghan has been a good friend of mine for a while now. She always makes me smile in Outdoor Ed and Grammar with her silly jokes.

Personal Message

Hi Megz!

Who Made the Shout-Out

Anonymous

Claire Carden

What happened?

Claire Therese is very kind and cares a lot about her friends. She helps her peers a lot in Outdoor Ed with tying knots and climbing the wall. LFHS is so lucky to have someone like Claire Therese 🙂

Who Made the Shout-Out

Anonymous

Laura Grigg

What happened?

Laura was instrumental in helping me set up an online submission process for the Local Scholarships that seniors are eligible to apply for. She, along with Jimmy and Corey, created different links that allowed both students to submit their applications and teachers to submit their recommendation letters directly to me which streamlined the entire process. Finally, Laura assisted me with all the data that I received creating an efficient way to process it for each of the scholarship committees making it a very “green” process this year.

Personal Message

Thank you JICORA! You guys are the best!!!

Who Made the Shout-Out

Jennifer Gleason 

Alexander Puch

What happened?

Puch always educates our Latin class with his fun facts and cool stories. He forms the moral backbone of the community and every time he shows up to a Friday night translating party a smile overcomes our faces.  Puch makes 8th period MVC a better place by being helpful, friendly, kind, and cheerful.

Personal Message

PUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who Made the Shout-Out

Anonymous

Gemma Colunga

What happened?

For helping a student with a lot of challenges get the best grades they’ve ever had.  Thanks Gemma.  You’ve changed a life!

Who Made the Shout-Out

Anonymous

Jennifer Gleason

What happened?

Honors Night

Personal Message

Thank you Jennifer for another amazing honors night!  It was amazing and so awesome for our students!

Who Made the Shout-Out

Cindy Dell

Miki Boveri, Madeline Medica, Haley Zarek

What happened?

They are very talented artists and just overall nice people to be around !! They always brighten up the atmosphere of class with their presence and enthusiasm about art

Who Made the Shout-Out

Anonymous

Marney Schager

What happened?

Marney never gives up on her students.  Even when they are hard to reach.  Even when they aren’t here.  She reaches out and finds them.  

Who Made the Shout-Out

Anonymous

Elizabeth Lyons

What happened?

Elizabeth is one of the nicest people I know. She’s someone who is inclusive, easy to talk to right away with her down to earth and friendly personality. She’s someone who is everybody’s friend. From working on group projects to studying together, it has always been nice working with her with how much effort and positivity she puts into everything she does.

Who Made the Shout-Out

Anonymous

W4L teachers:  Busse, Catanzaro, O’Donnell, Soprych

What happened?

Helped distribute Class of 2024 tshirts to Freshmen during class

Personal Message

As Freshman Class Advisor I often go to these amazing humans when including all freshmen in a project or activity. They are always generous with their time and energy on behalf of their students. I can’t thank them enough.

Who Made the Shout-Out

Cindy Rogna

Parent Partners: Applause, APT, Boosters, LFHS Foundation, PALS

What happened?

Our parent groups generously celebrated Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week with delicious treats. Each day they filled the Wedge Cafe with safely wrapped baked goods, fizzy beverages, snacks and more.

Personal Message

Thank you so much for your kind support and the yummy start to our days this week.

Who Made the Shout-Out

Anonymous

Milana Yanev

What happened?

Milana has been my support system throughout this semester. As we’ve grown closer, I know I can count on her for anything. She’s kind, loyal, and will support you until the end. She’s a great friend to everyone around her, and continuously checks up on everyone, regardless of her busy schedule. She’ll make time to talk to and support anyone who needs it, offering a great ear and great advice. I consider myself very lucky to be one of her friends, and I’m really glad I met her. She makes everyone around her a better person.

Personal Message

Thank you, Milana. I’m really grateful for you. 

Who Made the Shout-Out

Sona Hawkins