Sara+Khater

Sara Khater

Brothers Jade and Adam Khater are well known for their work in both football and wrestling. However, there is another Khater who is not so well known in the high school just yet, freshman Sara Khater

Even though this year was extremely difficult for the freshman to make friends due to the Covid-19 restrictions, Sara quickly made friends on the Fresh/Soph tennis team. 

Not only did Sara make friends in person, she started spending her nights playing games of Fortnite and making friends across the globe. While too shy to stream her Victory Royale’s, she is always willing to play with whomever asks.

Senior Paula Fabre said she enjoys playing Minecraft with Sara, who she describes as hilarious and genuine.

“Sara seems a lot older than she is, which makes her easy to talk to. She’s mature but is also one of the funniest people I know. I knew her because of my younger sister(Mia Fabre). But she is a really entertaining and a fun person to play or talk to.” 

Senior Andrea Gomes said she appreciates Sara’s “strong character.”

“She knows who she is, and doesn’t let anybody stand in the way of that. It’s rare to see that in this world, where people try to be someone else. She’s true to herself in a way,” she said.

Sara’s humor, confidence, maturity, and outgoing personality are just a small part of how extraordinary this freshman really is.

The Forest Scout • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$500
$800