Mia+Springer

Mia Springer

As an extremely involved senior, Mia Springer brings a lot of ambition to LFHS.

She’s best known for her charisma and passion. “She’s super fun and has such an amazing and bubbly personality,” senior Susa Carlson said. “Overall just a ray of sunshine in everyone’s lives.”

Mia shows her dedication to the community through several clubs, Student Council, and volunteer service. She’s been a member of Women’s Club for four years and now serves as one of the co-leaders. She runs meetings and coordinates fundraisers and other activities. Additionally, Springer was elected Senior Class Vice President for Student Council this year.

“Even last year, before Mia was on the Student Council Executive Board, she was an amazing leader within the council and always lended help to the three junior execs. I am so excited to work with Mia this year — she has great ideas and always finds a way to put them into action,” said Senior Class President Morgan Bielski.

Outside of school, Springer regularly volunteers at AJK and Beacon Place. She offers a helping hand throughout the community on a daily basis.

“She puts everyone above herself all the time and is super involved with many clubs at school showing her selflessness,” Student Body Vice President Erica O’Neil said. “I can’t wait to work with her this year in Student Council and see everything she will accomplish!”

The Forest Scout • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$600
$800