Charlotte Jordan

Over the long month of quarantine, with free time feeling endless, people began to pursue activities that had only crossed their minds as something they wish they could do if they had less on their plate. Some took different paths, but the ambitious freshman Charlotte Jordan took full advantage of a clear schedule and decided to something she had always dreamed about.

Jordan had always had a passion for jewelry and when the world shut down due to COVID-19, she took it as her chance to develop her once desired business. She started to create all sorts of jewelry like necklaces and rings, using her own materials to create her designs throughout the course of the school year. The purpose of her business was to share happiness and appreciation, something everyone needs.

As an entering Freshman at Lake Forest High School, the challenge to adapting to the new ways of high school was undoubtedly difficult. But Jordan’s passion, hard work, and kindness created an easier path for her as she brought that attitude with her wherever she wants. 

Jordan immediately put herself out there, before school even started, joining the Lake Forest Girls Cross Country team making friends wherever she went. Improvement was no issue for her, as her mile time only grew stronger pushing her up to Varisty before the season was even over. This athletic success was carried over and continued throughout her basketball season where Jodan only excelled. 

“Charlotte always kept the energy up and encouraged the team endlessly, while trying her best every day. She is always pushing the limits as an athlete and her spirit is unbreakable” Junior Francesca Peza said when talking about her fellow Cross Country teammate. 

Despite focusing on her athletics, academics, and her self-interests, Jordan’s dedication to her family and friends is non-stop. 

“Charlotte is one of the strongest and nicest people I know!! Said Freshman Elisa Raffiani. “She brings positivity wherever she goes, always complementing your outfit or honestly saying anything that will brighten up your day,” 

The Forest Scout • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$700
$800