Lambert releases March cafeteria menu and specials

Lambert releases March cafeteria menuThe cafeteria staff has some new and exciting things that were added to the menu this month.

Over the course of March, the cafeteria staff will host five “Live Creation Days.” On March 9 and March 23, the very Popular wing toss will be back for LFHS students and faculty. Patrons will have their choice of bone-in or boneless wings.  This month’s sauces include Buffalo Hot, North Carolina Gold BBQ, & Asian Honey Zing.

Additionally, on March 16 the cafeteria is celebrating St Patrick’s Day. They will have corned beef, cabbage and boiled potatoes to help students and staff celebrate the Irish event. In addition to their featured entree, St. Patrick’s Day will feature many themed dessert items.

On March 20, the staff will host the Ramen Noodle bowl. You will get to add your noodles, proteins, vegetables and various broths to complete a Ramen Noodle bowl of your choice.

As always, feel we to email Dan Lambert, the Food Service Director at LFHS at [email protected] anytime or stop by the café to chat.