What's your ideal spring break spot?

Fashion Tips: Trendy Jackets–where to buy and how to style

Not ready to lug around your big winter coat yet? Check out these stylish girls sporting some trendy little jackets. Here are some examples of how you can make these jackets a statement piece while still staying warm and cozy at school.

First, we have freshman Taylor Brinker wearing a black bomber jacket from Forever 21. This jacket is simple, chic, and affordable. She pairs this jacket with a casual tee, trendy jeans, and white studded sandals.

Fashion Tips: Trendy Jackets

Next we have senior Caroline Martino wearing a denim-sweatshirt jacket from Free People. This jacket gives off a very “comfy but cute” vibe. She keeps this outfit trendy and simple with a plain white tank, black joggers, and black vans.

Fashion Tips: Trendy Jackets 1

Break out of the box and throw some color into your look. Below, we have two girls wearing lightweight colored bomber jackets. On the left we have senior Holly Muskat wearing a navy bomber jacket from UNIF, and on the right we have junior Berkeley Disch wearing an army green bomber jacket from Paige Denim. Both girls sport a very chill vibe with their tees, jeans, and sneakers.

Fashion Tips: Trendy Jackets 2

Camo is always the way to go when it gets cold. Here we have senior Jen Whittington looking stylish in her fur, camoflauge jacket from Rock N Rags. She keeps it simple with her white tee, jeans, and black vans.

Fashion Tips: Trendy Jackets 3

As you can see, the looks are very similar and all you have to do is throw on a cute jacket to make the outfit look even more fashionable. These outfit combinations are easy and perfect as we transition from fall to winter.

View Comments (1)
$240
$500