Who is In Style? Senior Julia Plotner

Julia Plotner is a senior at Lake Forest High School who writes for the In Style Section of The Forest Scout. You can find her writing about the newest fashion trends and tips, taking pictures of people for the Outfit of the Week, and interviewing people for a style profile.

She is always looking stylish and sporting the latest trends. She’s a pro at finding the cutest pieces and tries to be unique by purchasing clothing that no one else has. Julia loves picking pieces that she can wear in multiple ways in order for her to create a variety of outfits.

Julia’s outfits have a very simple, clean look to them, giving off a chic vibe. Her favorite places to shop are Nordstrom, Target, Revolve, Free People, and, most importantly, E-Street Denim, where she works. Julia works at one of the trendiest clothing stores in the area, and is always looking out for the hottest trends. Her go-to outfit is blue ripped jeans and a loose fitting sweater with either white sneakers or slide on flats. She makes sure to add a special touch to her outfits, whether it’s embroidered jeans, stacked bracelets, cool sneakers, or rings. Look out for Julia and don’t be afraid to ask her for fashion advice. She certainly knows how to make a fashion statement.