Outfit of the Week: Homecoming Spirit Week Edition

Since this week was homecoming spirit week, the In Style department is featuring one or two people from each day.  

Outfit of the Week: Homecoming Spirit Week Edition 1Monday was pajama day. Most people wore comfortable clothes, but some showed off their adorable pajama sets. Here we have Taylor Rappeport wearing a silky pink and black polka dot pajama set. Not only is she wearing pajamas, but also hilarious grumpy cat slippers.

Tuesday was class distinction day.

Here we have Cody Avis and Claudia Delhey representing the freshman class in their cutest tie dye apparel giving off a very peaceful vibe.

Next, we have our spirited sophomores who wore camouflage. Here, Luke Paschke and Julia Hender look trendy in their camo outfits. Luke is wearing a camo sweatshirt with matching suede army green shoes. Julia is wearing a plain black t-shirt with camo joggers. P.S. Luke and Julia are going to homecoming together!

Outfit of the Week: Homecoming Spirit Week Edition 4 Outfit of the Week: Homecoming Spirit Week Edition 5 Outfit of the Week: Homecoming Spirit Week Edition 6  Outfit of the Week: Homecoming Spirit Week Edition 2

We also have our juniors who dressed up in a USA theme. Here, we have Jace Cole and Kevin Halloran who went all out. Hats off to these two who look like they’re ready for the Fourth of July!

Finally we have our seniors who wore togas. Very few people were brave enough to take on this difficult task, but the ones who did rocked it! Check out Kylie Murray and Sean Trkla who didn’t hold back. Sean even added a nice touch with his laurel wreath (leaf crown).

Outfit of the Week: Homecoming Spirit Week Edition 7Wednesday was decades day. The 80s really seemed to be a hit with neon colors and denim on denim. The 70s and 90s definitely made appearances as well but weren’t as popular. Here, Landon Edwards is wearing a very popular trend from the 80s, a coogi sweater with rolled jeans. Wow Landon, strike that pose!

Thursday was jersey/sports day. Here we have Isabella Martino and Clare Jessen showing their Blackhawk pride in support of #19, Jonathan Toews. Go Hawks!Outfit of the Week: Homecoming Spirit Week Edition 8

Outfit of the Week: Homecoming Spirit Week Edition 9Friday was the most important day of all, Scout Out! This is the day when we get to see who has true school spirit and that award goes to, Sarah Bires. Go Scouts!

Hope everyone had an awesome spirit week. Have a safe and happy homecoming weekend!:)