Outfit of the Week: Edition #1

The In Style department will continue to post Outfits of the Week ranging from freshman to seniors and even celebrating some faculty. We will be featuring people of all different kinds of styles. Make sure you dress your best for the chance to get your picture taken for everyone to see!

This week we are featuring senior Eleanor Asma. Eleanor has a very girly vibe and always looks cute. You can catch her wearing all different types of styles.

Here Eleanor is wearing an edgy outfit. The outfit has a very chic and unique look to it. She is wearing a sheer, drapey top from Urban Outfitters. Sheer tops can be scandalous but she keeps it clean with a plain black tank underneath it, perfect for school. She is sporting light denim ripped jeans from Plato’s Closet, a second hand clothing shop. When most people hear the words “thrift shop” their minds don’t think of cute, trendy clothes, but here’s a perfect example of a great find. Her shoes are chunky heeled black booties from Forever 21. To top it all off her hair looks super cute with two french braids twisted into a messy bun. Her jewelry compliments the outfit well and so do her nails.

Thanks for being so stylish, Eleanor! Stay tuned for another fashionista next week!