Campbell Allan

Campbell Allan

Whether he’s making the class laugh, kicking bombs in Wellness for Life kickball, or spiking on the volleyball team, Campbell Allan represents the freshman class well.

Starting school during a pandemic is difficult for any student, but as an incoming freshman, it may have felt like a nightmare. Allan adjusted well to his new school, however.

“He always has a positive attitude and is always engaged in conversation in class,” said teacher assistant Julia Leclerq. 

When he is not participating in class, Allan is giving it his all on the volleyball court. Whether it’s playing volleyball or throwing around a football with friends, Allen is always there to participate no matter the circumstances. 

While wellness activities this year have consisted of basketball, badminton, volleyball, and badminton, Allen has taken advantage of the good weather as of late and participated heavily in kickball. Whether it’s kicking a ball to the right-center or bunting to get his classmates home, Allan’s character contributes to the camaraderie of the freshman wellness program.

“During our physical education portion of the class, you can always expect him to try 100% and create a fun and outgoing atmosphere,” said Wellness Teacher and Football Coach Mr. Busse.

As seniors depart Lake Forest High School, they can rest assured the school is in good hands with freshmen like Campbell. 

“Campbell Allan is a positive and energetic student who encourages great behavior each period.  He is kind, nice, and overall a good human being. Allan strives for excellence in the classroom and does it in a way that is contagious to those around him,”  Mr. Busse said.

The Forest Scout • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$500
$800