David Hain

David Hain

If you hear a loud voice singing a Spanish song in the halls, it’s likely Mr. David Hain

Best known for the never-ending support he gives to students, as well as his talent for singing, Mr. Hain is the type of teacher who will always go the extra mile to help.

“I love Mr. Hain’s enthusiasm and kindness,” said senior Ben Andreesen. “He is the coolest person I know and is one of the best guitar players in Illinois.” 

Despite the difficult year it has been, Mr. Hain, who works as the RTI coordinator, makes it a priority to check in with students, making sure to include some of his humor and help when needed. 

In Spanish club, his favorite song, Arboles, adds just the right amount of happiness and laughter even after a long day at school.

“It isn’t a Spanish club meeting without Mr. Hain singing Arboles,” said senior Grace Blendonohy, the club’s President.

When he’s not practicing, singing Spanish songs, or assisting students academically, Mr. Hain loves to spend time with his wife and two daughters. 

Occasionally, Mr. Hain brings along his daughter to help out with Spanish Club events so he can spend time with them while also putting in the extra effort to create fun activities for his students. 

“D-Hain in da house!!! No, but for real, Mr. Hain is truly one of a kind,” said senior Robin Kokke. 

“From organizing peer tutoring to running Spanish club, he truly does it all. All while putting a smile on every student’s face with his charismatic energy. What would we do without him?”

The Forest Scout • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$240
$500