Mrs. Neal

Mrs. Neal

An important and overlooked job, especially during remote learing, is the study hall teacher. They keep more students in check than many classroom teachers.

Mrs. Neal is a study hall teacher at Lake Forest High School for freshmen and sophomores. She does a excellent job keeping her students where they’re supposed to be and trusting that they will be where they say they’re going for however long. 

Not only is she phenomenal at her job but she does it with kindness. She places a lot of faith in her students and because of her kindness, many students do the right thing and don’t break her trust.

She is consistently a happy person and always wants to know how you’re doing. Mrs. Neal is also extremely organized with her work and making sure students are where they are supposed to be. Many students will agree that if they ever needed to be somewhere, Mrs. Neal would make sure they know where they’re supposed to be and get the resources they need for help. 

“Mrs. Neal has always been a friendly and welcoming face to see in the hallway! Whether it was in my freshman study hall or when I would stop in her room sophomore year when she wasn’t even my teacher, she was always open to talk. She is so compassionate and one of my favorite people at LFHS,” senior Anna Pierson said.                   

The Forest Scout • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$500
$800