Autumn Rabjohns

Autumn Rabjohns

Making Varsity Tennis as a freshman is a huge accomplishment that many would have a hard time not showing off. However, freshman Autumn Rabjohns has managed to stay humble about her success on and off the court.

“She never brags about tennis at all,” said close friend freshman Caroline Stutz.

The first few weeks of high school add stress for anyone, especially while getting adjusted to the new workload, which includes several high-level classes for Rabjohns. On top of this, she has long and grueling tennis lessons.

“She always has a good attitude and plays so well,” said Junior Caroline Carter. Even after a long day, Rabjohns always shows up to practice ready to work.

A recent match of Rabjohns proved her dedication and work ethic. During a tough match, , she hustled herself and worked to get every point, which eventually helped her win the match.

“She’s literally the most humble person ever,” says junior Caroline Carter. “I didn’t even know she played tennis coming into freshman year until I saw her at tryouts. I was expecting her to be amazing, as she’s Kiley’s little sister, and watching them play it’s unbelievable.”

As an older sister should, Junior Kiley Rabjohns has been a big role model to Autumn, but Kiley also addresses how her younger sister inspires her and pushes her every day in tennis.

“It’s really nice to be able to play with my sister because we can go practice whenever we want, and she is a super strong player,” said Kiley.

With all of this in just the first couple months of her freshman year, it’s safe to say that Autumn Rabjohns has a bright future in high school and beyond.

The Forest Scout • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$500
$800