Dr.+Abrams

Dr. Abrams

Dr. Abrams, or Doc as most people know him, is always sure to put a smile on your face. Although he only teaches one class, he still has a great impact on the students.

You can often hear him chuckling from down the hall. His animated personality makes it especially fun for his students to learn. “I really don’t think I have ever had a bad time in his class; while I dread going to majority of my classes, I genuinely enjoy attending his, his laugh is contagious and he really does a great job in adding a positive influence on Lake Forest High School,” said Junior Patrick Moorhead. He teaches with intense enthusiasm, and although his class is second period, he never fails to keep his students invested.

He always tries to take the time to help out his students one on one, making sure they understand the content he is teaching. Junior Matthew Garrigan said, “I have always struggled with science classes, but he really goes the extra mile to make sure I keep up with the flow of the class.” Even if a student does poorly on a test, there are many opportunities to make up the points they missed while still exhibiting their understanding of the information.

Although students often joke around with him, he can easily whip his students into shape when it is time to get work done. His students are constantly working hard whether it be on labs or projects. Not only does be make his students happy to go to class, he makes many of them genuinely fascinated by the topics being taught.

Doc is a teacher who really cares about the performance of his students and their well being. He is always in a great mood and never fails to bring smiles across the faces of the students in his class.

The Forest Scout • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$500
$800