Cade+Nowik

Cade Nowik

If you pay attention to Scouts athletics, chances are you have heard of the name Cade Nowik. Cade is a three sport athlete who plays football, basketball, and baseball. He is a natural athlete with a great work ethic, which makes him the exceptional player he is in all three sports.

In the fall, Cade puts on the pads and hits the football field. As a freshman, he displayed his great skills throughout the regular season as the team’s starting wide receiver. Cade’s combination of speed, quickness, and a wide frame allow for him to be a dynamic player that led the Scouts to victory. After an impressive season, he found himself on varsity for the postseason.

Soon enough, it was basketball season. Throughout the winter, Cade played on the sophomore team as a freshman, an impressive accomplishment. As with football, he found himself playing yet another varsity sport as a freshman. After an impressive showing on the sophomore team, having multiple 20+ point games, Coach LaScala and his staff acknowledged his skill and offered him a spot on varsity. In the last two games of the regular season, along with the postseason, Cade played a prominent role on the team coming off the bench. His defensive aggressiveness was nothing to ignore as he helped the Scouts get stops throughout the game. “I loved having Cade on the team with us,” said Andy Brown, one of Cade’s teammates. “He made us a lot better in the short amount of time he was here, and he got a lot better as well,” Brown said. Although basketball season is over, he consistently finds time to go to the gym and work on his game.

This spring, Cade hopes to have a huge impact on the Scouts’ JV baseball team. Since he was a little kid, baseball has been one of his favorite sports, and his advanced skills display his passion for the game. He is a great fielder and a tremendous player with an unbelievable passion for the game. Every day, Cade strives to make himself and his teammates better at practice as he hopes to lead his team to victory this spring.

In addition to athletics, Cade has an incredible personality. He is outgoing and has the ability to makes friends with anyone. With a constant smile on his face, he makes for a great teammate, classmate, and friend. “I love Cade,” Michael Vallone said. “He’s hilarious,” he said. Cade never fails to make his friends laugh as he has a humorous personality and always tries to make others happy. His work ethic leads to him being an incredible athlete and an outstanding student. He always puts forth full effort to everything, and it shows.

The Forest Scout • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$240
$500