This old soul is named Muszka (pronounced “moosh-kuh”), it means fly in Polish. The Kamholz family just got this pup from their grandfather who unfortunately couldn’t have pets in his new apartment. Morgan describes Muszka as: pretty much a cat, just friendlier. She’s between 6-8 years old, but is “6 months at heart.” She’s a mix of at least Chihuahua and Cachshund and some other unknown breeds. This lady’s favorite food is ham, and if you’re ever in need a (HAM)nd to hold, she’s got your back!
Fun facts about Muszka and Chihuahuas + Dachshunds
- She’s bout 16 pounds.
- The Chihuahua is the smallest purebred dog, as of 2014, a Chihuahua named Milly measured up at 3.8 inches tall was officially recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records.
- Muszka is the ultimate lap dog.
- The first olympic mascot was was a Dachshunds
- She sneezes an aggressive amount.
- The famous Taco Bell Chihuahua was a female dog named Gidget.
- She’s a huge mix (at least part dachshund / part chihuahua).
- Dachshunds are the smallest hunting breed