These are the Geldermann Golden Retrievers, Belle and Murray. They are best friends, and along with their owner Danny Gelderman, they make a terrific trio. These two yellow fluff balls are Golden Retrievers, which are larger dogs, originally bred to “retrieve” game birds. The only thing these dogs are retrieving, however, is your heart, and maybe a few snuggles! Belle is nine and Murray is two, the perfect age combination between two best friends. With Belle being the shy one and Murray the goofy and outgoing type, they bring out the best in each other.
Fun facts about The Geldermann Goldens:
- They both love to swim,
- They jump off the pier in Lake Geneva then climb the ladder to get back up
- They make great therapy dogs, so call up the Geldermans if you’re having a bad day.
- Murray is known for his adorable howl, and Belle is known for her bark that can wake-up the whole neighborhood when someone passes by
- Murray is 110 pounds (loves food)
- Belles birthday is April 16
- Golden Retrievers are often used on search and rescue teams because of their keen sense of smell and tracking abilities.