Five concerts to catch this fall

Autumn rolls around and the carefree music festivals of the summer come to a halt. However, there are many more concerts to see, especially in a huge bustling city like Chicago. When you aren’t busy apple picking or sipping on a pumpkin spice latte, here are the top five concerts you must see this autumn:
AJR
Best known for their hit songs, I’m Ready and Sober Up, this alt-pop band should be on your radar. Their music is upbeat, catchy, and they have a personality to match. This concert will keep you dancing and laughing the whole night away. Mark your calendars, they will be performing at Aragon Ballroom on Nov. 8.
J. Cole
The well known rapper J. Cole will be visiting Chicago this fall for a concert that is sure to sell out. You may recognize him by his hit song, No Role Modelz. His music is very popular amongst high school students—you can often hear it blasting from a Jeep Wrangler speeding down Deerpath. Hopefully you caught his Sept. 22 at Allstate Arena in Rosemont.
lovelytheband
lovelytheband is an up and coming alternative band. Their hit song, broken, quickly climbed the charts, but don’t be surprised if you haven’t heard of them—they are brand new to the music world (the band was formed in 2017). Check them out and their catchy beats will be stuck in your head all day long. They are coming to visit Chicago on Oct. 20 at Lincoln Hall.
Ed Sheeran
Ed Sheeran’s music may appeal more to the romantics with songs such as Perfect and Photograph. Even though his acoustic melody and heartfelt lyrics may leave you in tears, his concert is a must see at Soldier Field on Oct. 4. As one of the more well known artists on this list, his concert will likely sell out soon—make sure to secure tickets while you still can!
Justin Timberlake
A pop legend throughout the 2000’s, Justin Timberlake makes a return to Chicago to perform some of his newer hit songs (undoubtedly with nods to his older dance beats). He is bound to perform his new hits, such as Can’t Stop This Feeling! as well as some iconic throwbacks, such as SexyBack, Cry Me a River, and Rock Your Body. If you want to relive the era of Juicy Couture tracksuits and Silly Bandz, catch Justin Timberlake in concert at the United Center on Oct. 5.